Dining reservations at 180 out AGAIN???

How does the on-line work? It is easier than calling? I had trouble making reservations with on-line in August. It would only let me make 1 reservation on my 90 days out, I couldn't make any for the following days and I should have been ablt to make them 90 + 10 I thought! Thanks

How does the on-line work? It is easier than calling? I had trouble making reservations with on-line in August. It would only let me make 1 reservation on my 90 days out, I couldn't make any for the following days and I should have been ablt to make them 90 + 10 I thought! Thanks

You associate your resort reservation # on the dining reservations page and then on your 180th day out, it lets you book for the +10 days as well. Really very easy, except for some random system glitches -- but I liked online so much better than calling. I got everything I wanted with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter