Dining Reservation Questions

jbgdst

Earning My Ears
1. What is the latest time I can make an in-park dining reservation? Slightly before closing, at closing, or slightly after closing?
2. Is it easier to make dining reservations online, or by phone?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if there is an exact time for the last reservation (that would seem to depend on the closing time each night), but the TS restaurants do close earlier than the park by at least 2 hours or more. The kitchens seem to close around 9pm or 10pm, no matter what time the park closes. You can ask the Dine Line for more specific info on this.

We're local, so we use the Dine Line for all our reservations. I find it easier to be able to speak with a human being when making reservations.

I've never made a reservation at closing, but have heard people that did (at least, near closing). I've never heard of anyone making a reservation after closing. You can probably find this out by trying to make a reservation online. Or you can just call... they're usually very friendly and accommodating... and fast! Worst case, you'll get a reservation at near closing.

I've also never made a reservation online, but I don't know why it wouldn't be as easy as calling? (Unless you have special requests). Hope that helped somewhat.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter