Dining Reservation Question

lck33

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but since we are 3 families staying in a 2bedroom villa and a studio with two reservation numbers, how do we make reservations for dining?

I am sure that my girlfriend and her family will not want to eat with use every night and our two families have the 2 bedroom and my FIL has the studio. He will be eating with us for every meal. Also do I need to make all of the reservations or will she be able to make her own?

Thanks so much... In the past we have just gotten them a studio but now that they had another child making 5 we are now sharing the 2 bedroom for the first time.... here's hoping it isn't more than I bargained for... :goodvibes

Any and all of your input is greatly appreciated.

oh... duh.... sorry... thought we did.... that is so much better!!!

Thank you!!!

Anyone can make an ADR 180 days out from the day they want to dine.

Disney Resort Guests can begin to make ADRs at 180 days from arrival and can make ADRs for up to 10 days at that time.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter