• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Reservation Advice

Americandy

Earning My Ears
Me and my best friend got a pin for 40% off, so we bumped our trip from next May to this August (Yay!!) and there are a lot of table restaurants we're looking at (we don't plan on eating at all of them, but we like to have options).

My question is, which restaurants is it absolute vital to make ADRs for? The list we've compiled is:

1900 Park Fare
50s Prime Time Cafe
Princess Storybook Dining @ Akershus Banquet Hall
Biergarten Restaurant
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella's Royal Table (Do they still do breakfasts here...?)
Fulton's Crabhouse
Kona Cafe
Nine Dragons
'Ohana
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
The Wave
and Kimonos.

Again, this is just a primary list of places that we want to go, but we're a little nervous about getting tied into reservations and not being quite -ready- for dinner. We'd like to have a little spontaneity while we're there, but which places are ADRs ABSOLUTELY necessary?

Princess Storybook Dining @ Akershus Banquet Hall
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella's Royal Table (Do they still do breakfasts here...?) yes
'Ohana
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

for our time in Sept the above were hard to come by. I check every day and still nothing.

and if you are going after august 15th and free dining is (finally) announced it will be even harder

for our time in Sept the above were hard to come by. I check every day and still nothing.

and if you are going after august 15th and free dining is (finally) announced it will be even harder

No, we'll be going before August 15th.

Thanks for the input. It's a little disheartening, but I'm sure we'll manage.

that the PP list includes probably the hardest to get. Sci Fi goes in and out as to how hard it is to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter