dining requests?

debtman7

Earning My Ears
The last thing I think I need to figure out :) We have quite a bit of family going on the cruise with us, 11 people total in 3 booking groups. Two of us booked through expedia and one through travelocity.

Is it even remotely possible that we could somehow arrange to eat together? Or at least get on the same dining rotation? Would we need to call our respective travel companies, or call disney, or wait until we're on the boat and try to change it up?

Saves me starting a new thread. Sweet. We've got between 3-5 couples / groups going next year, and we want to sync up at least with the rotation and dining times.

Thanks.

Give each of your groups your respective reservations numbers and get theirs, then each group should supply them to their TAs. They can link everyone's res numbers together to make sure you're on the same rotation and request a that you're seated at one table.

We had about the same size group - 14 people, 3 TAs. We linked our reservations in advance, and almost all ended up together. When we checked in at port and got our KTTW, though, we found that a few people had different table numbers. After we got on the ship, I went to the designated place to change reservations (was in one of the clubs), and they very nicely put us all together. We all ate at one long table each night.

We're cruising with 13 families, including grandparents, and my travel agent has just informed me of our dining arrangements. We thought we would be able to put two families at each table, but there are only a few tables of 10 so she is going to have to have us separate by placing one family at each table. There are tables of 4, 6, 8 & 10. However, she was contacted by a Group Coordinator and they (GC) are placing us on the same rotation and in the same "section" of the restaurant; so while we are not dining together at the same tables, we will be right next to each other.

If you used a travel agent, ask her to make those arrangements for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter