• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Recommendations outside of the parks?

rmjkharrisfam

Mouseketeer
I need to schedule 2 meals for non-park days and need some recommendations! We do have the dining plan so it has to be somewhere within Disney, preferably 1 credit meals.

Any recommendations?

rmjkharrisfam said:
I need to schedule 2 meals for non-park days and need some recommendations! We do have the dining plan so it has to be somewhere within Disney, preferably 1 credit meals.

Any recommendations?

We love Wolfgang Puck and its Quick service. We also really enjoy Raglan Road. 1TS

For breakfast, my favorite place is Boma. It has a nice variety and a few unusual items. Plus the AKL is a really great resort to explore.

For lunch or dinner, I also vote for Raglan Road (DTD). It's on the dining plan and the food there is very good. The menu is pretty similar between lunch and dinner, but in the evenings there is Irish dancing.

For quick service, I like Earl of Sandwich. Lots of choices!

I should specifiy - I'm looking for dinner options so I can use TS credits.

I was looking at Raglan Road - I think I'll have to add that one.

Sanaa @ Animal Kingdom Lodge is good food and the only restaurant where you can watch the animals while eating. The other would be Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian. Also, what resort are you staying at? Sometimes the best and most relaxing option is to eat at your resort.

BOMA at Animal Kingdom Lodge

'Ohana at Polynesian

Our 2 favorite dinners on property!

Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge is good enough to be close to a signature dining experience. I would definitely pick it first. The menu may look a little adventurous but it's really not and the food and restaurant are both very good.

The Turf Club at SSR is another hidden gem that offers a quality dinner for 1 TS.

Ragland Road is always fun.

Awesome suggestions! Thanks everyone. We are staying at Art of Animation.

Sanaa sounds interesting....can you see animals even at night? We are going March 1st - 5 th.

Book Sanaa right at opening--5:00 and it will be light enough to see the animals. If you want to eat later, check out the animals just outside on the savanna outlook.

The food is delicious. It is one of our favorite spots.

We also love 'Ohana and Boma. All good suggestions. I'd head over to the AKL. So much to explore and do there. You could make an evening of the drum circle in the library at Kidani, and the night vision viewing at Jambo... We love it there.

Enjoy!

Sanaa is really good and then spend time exploring AKL. It's really nice.

Poly-'Ohana

DTD - Wolfgang Puck

SSR - Turf Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter