Dining Question

ANT2304

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 6. Would we have tablemates on our cruise?? and if so, would they have a similar family makeup meaning they would have kids approx. our children age.

Tables are for 4,6, and 8. They are placed together only for large parties. Odds are that you will be alone at a table for 6 as they generally don't overwhelm the other group (6 of you, 2 of them)...but that is possible depending on needs in the dining room. It would be unlikely for another family to have kids to match all 4 of yours, although I've suspected that in the past they did attempt to "match" us....when we had tablemates, they always had a daughter within a year or two of DD's age.

If you have a preference, let DCL know.

We are a family of 6. Would we have tablemates on our cruise?? and if so, would they have a similar family makeup meaning they would have kids approx. our children age.

We are a family of five and on our last cruise we had another family of four at our table. My youngest at that time was seven and they had two children that were ages two and four.

Some tables seat up to 10.

Joe

Whenever we've cruised with our family (my wife and I and our 4 children), we've always been seated at our own table.

My wife and I we seated with tow other couples which was alittle weird, but fine. Most of them didn't eat the dinner or went to Palo, so we basiclly had a huge table to our selves. I'm betting that if you talked to Disney they would group you with other children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter