Dining Question: Beyond Palo

luvdamouse

Mouseketeer
I'm booked for the 7/19 Dream cruise, and totally new to this! How are the "regular" restaurants on the dining rotation? Everyone seems to be really focused on Palo, but I'm cruising by myself with my kids and don't think I want to go to Palo by myself. Will I be disappointed with the other restaurants? How's the food?

Thanks!
Joni:hippie:

You would be fine at Palo by yourself. Enjoy and don't give it a second thought!

I found the food in the main dining rooms to be hit and miss. Some things were very, very good. Others were just okay. I did have a couple things I would classify as not so good. But none of it was terrible.

I would do the regular dinning rotation with your kids and skip Palo. Some of our most memorable cruise moments came at dinner time when we were all together. I would not want to miss that family time to eat by myself. (But that's just me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter