• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining question answered-thank you and my thoughts

cgdisney

Earning My Ears
first I want to thank everyone who responded to my questions about Garden Grill versus Chef Mickey, and the Festival of Fantasy package at Tony’s. We picked Garde Grill based on the answers I received and it was a great experience all around. We arrived almost an hour early ( hungry 3 yr old) and they happily seated us within 10 minutes. The CMs were wonderful and the Characters were so great. They could tell my granddaughter was nervous and by the end of the dinner she was all smiles. I was a little nervous about the foos, but it was really good! Highly recommend this experience
We did the package at Tony’s and was pleasantly surprised. I had the Caesar salad, shrimp scampi ( so much shrimp)and tiramisu Very good! My granddaughter had Mac and cheese and ice cream The spot to view the parade was right at the flagpole. Perfect to watch it come right down Main Street.. I know people dislike Tony’s but the CMs were so nice, I enjoyed my lunch and the parade. So 2 wins from a trip full of fun. Thanks again everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter