Dining Ques. and booking excursions thru DCL

karyn0995

Mouseketeer
Our first cruise (ever) is in September, so our final payment is due in July. However, we may be making the final payment before July. If we do, will we then be able to book excursions through Disney or will we need to wait until July when it's 70-something days out from our cruise date?

Also, we have two reservations (one for DH and me, and the other for DS and MIL) and our staterooms connect. When I booked this through DU I requested early dining for all 4 of us. Is there a chance Disney will either split us up at different tables OR, worse, put some of us at early dining and others at late dining? Just asking because we were told that early dining wasn't "guaranteed." I just hope we can all sit t at the same table together.

Thanks!

Our first cruise (ever) is in September, so our final payment is due in July. However, we may be making the final payment before July. If we do, will we then be able to book excursions through Disney or will we need to wait until July when it's 70-something days out from our cruise date?

Also, we have two reservations (one for DH and me, and the other for DS and MIL) and our staterooms connect. When I booked this through DU I requested early dining for all 4 of us. Is there a chance Disney will either split us up at different tables OR, worse, put some of us at early dining and others at late dining? Just asking because we were told that early dining wasn't "guaranteed." I just hope we can all sit t at the same table together.

Thanks!

Even if you make the final payment early, as a first time cruiser, you will not be able to make any excursion/dining reservations until the date on your reservation (pretty sure its 75 days in advance). Sorry!

You may want to check with your DU agent to make sure the rooms are "linked" reservations, that will ensure you will sit at the same table. You can also check your reservation to see if you got moved to the main (early) dining.

If you don't see this change before you board, you can ask when you get on the ship to see if you can change to main dining.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter