Dining proposal

I've seen Cinderellas horse drawn carriage can't remember which park it was and I think it's only for ppl having weddings but no harm in asking guest services about itprincess:

We got the badges from city hall on our last trip. Do glad we did as it's a great keepsake

pixiewings71 said:
In the mornings they have the horse-drawn carriage. Tell the driver what you would like to do, see if he can arrange a "private" ride for the 2 of you. No guarantees but DL CM's like to help spread the magic. :)

I have seen quite a few people get engaged in front of the castle, it's very sweet and romantic but also crowded. My BFF got engaged by Snow's Wishing Well, she was thrilled.

For something like this I think I'd contact the restaurant and see how they can help you, I'd probably have the glass slipper already purchased and maybe even engraved. Then I'd arrange to have the slipper delivered to the restaurant and then go from there with the engagement. Don't forget to stop by City Hall and pick up "Just Engaged" buttons, they are super cute and it's possible you could figure out how to pick them up and carry them with you on the big day. :)

Congratulations to you both, I always say if DBF proposes at DL I want him to do it on Storybook Canal ride, at night, under the rose arches with the lights all twinkling and cute. :)

My friend was proposed to on Storybook Canal! She said it was magical :)

Do it at a beer cart. Any woman who says yes to a beer cart proposal is a true keeper.

Lest you think this does not meet the fairytale standard expected at DL, bear in mind that Beast was going to propose to Belle over turkey legs until his plans were interrupted by a torch-wielding mob.

:rotfl2: ..... So true

On a serious note, my DB proposed to my now DSiL by Snow White's wishing well at midnight :lovestruc

I've seen Cinderellas horse drawn carriage can't remember which park it was and I think it's only for ppl having weddings but no harm in asking guest services about itprincess:

Not in the parks, at the GCH maybe but not in the parks. And yes, only for weddings. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter