• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dining Plans

gldc00

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Disneyland Resort is still doing dining plans? I can't find any information online about them.

Thanks!

There is a dining plan, of sorts. It's not anywhere close to the one WDW offers. I've never used it, but those who have do not seem to recommend it. It basically consists of prepaid vouchers to pay for your meals. The restaurants do not give change on the vouchers. For example, if your meal costs $47.95 and you give them $50 worth of vouchers, you will not get change but rather lose the $2.05. There is really no incentive to use it beyond the convenience of prepaying for your meals. If you want to do that, it's best to purchase Disney gift cards and earmark them for meals. You can look up
current menus with prices on this site or allearsnet.com. That will give you an idea of where you want to eat, pricing, and how much money to set aside. Hope this helps!

They don't even sell that dining plan anymore. Only the character breakfast vouchers, which may or may not save a few dollars depending on where and when you use them.

Thanks everyone! I thought they might have been phased out judging by how unpopular they were!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter