Dining plan

MinnieMO

If you can dream it, you can do it!
So I have a question… I’ve heard that the dining plan has gone away for Universal however looking at the universal app some of the restaurants are saying they accept the dining plan. Is this coming back?? Has anyone heard anything??

While its not a dining plan like in the past, they do currently have a deal going on (i believe its in park only) where you buy a $120 gift card you get $150 worth to use on any of the food locations within the parks. If you have an annual pass your discount can apply to the food as well.

I too was hoping for a dining plan for our upcoming trip Feb 14th as it makes budgeting easier, however have not found any news as of yet on its return.

I just took this screenshot from the universal app. There are others too that say they participate in universal dining plan 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• 911ACB65-8C4D-4A0C-B358-1F96C37B4202.jpeg
    911ACB65-8C4D-4A0C-B358-1F96C37B4202.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 19
Maybe some people have old vouchers or something of the like? Or they just haven't updated their site...

Maybe some people have old vouchers or something of the like? Or they just haven't updated their site...
I agree… I just checked on their website and the only item they offer to purchase within the Extras tab, then Dining is the Freestyle Refillable cup. As a PP stated you could also get the current special food/beverage card but that seems more like a gift card use instead of a dining plan.

Well darn I was hoping to have dining for my trip. Oh well, thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter