Dining Plan with Kids under 2

Momof3DLakes

Touring Disney With Twins
We are going to WDW 5/25-6/2 and taking 5 y/o DS and 17 m/o twin DS & DD. Of course myself, DH and 5 y/o DS are covered but my twins are too young for plan but they eat. Do I pay OOP for them or can they share or are they free? Help! I need to know what kind of money to budget for twins food.

They eat free at buffets.
They can share from your plate at full-service restaurants, and where the food is served "family-style" (e.g. Garden Grill; the Skillet at Whispering Canyon).
If you order them food from the menu, you pay for it.

Thanks for replying so quickly. We leave next Thursday and I am so excited. I was hoping buffets would be free. I may rethink some of our reservations.
The first day we are doing the Cinderella Royal Table Lunch!!! My 5 y/o DS graduates Kindergarten on Thursday and we are leaving after graduation. The twins were conceived in WDW on our last trip so technically it is their second trip but they don't know it! LOL:cheer2:

We went when both of our dd's were under 3 and they always ate free at the buffets and at preplated meals like CRT's breakfast they got smaller version of childs meal free. On the DP we always have that much food it was never a issue when they weren't free...they just shared with us.

Have a great trip!

Just wanted to add that we just got back from 7 days of DDP: 3A, 2C, & 1 Under 3. A lot of food! We never had the need to buy an extra meal for my 2 1/5 y/o DS. Also, we order him an apple juice at all our table service meals and were never charged for it.

Although, on our final night at Tony's the server would not give a free refill for the chocolate milk or apple juice that was ordered. The previous 6 meals never had an issue with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter