Dining Plan vs Paying Cash...help, what's a girl to do??

I should add ... does the DP include the Illuminations dining package and if so does it count as one or two TS? I can't seem to find that answer.

Thanks you,
Dan

If you're talking about the Illuminations Cruise at Epcot, no you cannot use DDP for that.

Also, you said you were thinking of doing OOP one week and DDP the other week. You will need two separate reservations to do that. Since you need tickets to get the DDP, I suggest you do a one week pkg with 10-day tickets and DDP, then do a room only reservation for your second week. Your tickets will still cover that second week.

If you're talking about the Illuminations Cruise at Epcot, no you cannot use DDP for that.

Also, you said you were thinking of doing OOP one week and DDP the other week. You will need two separate reservations to do that. Since you need tickets to get the DDP, I suggest you do a one week pkg with 10-day tickets and DDP, then do a room only reservation for your second week. Your tickets will still cover that second week.

Yes, we have two separate one week reservations back to back. We are renting DVC points at a different resort each week.

Thanks,
Dan

Which are the buffet restaurants you go to?

Is there a listing of buffet restaurants (vs having to go through each TS restaurant's menu)?

I am still conflicted. We are going for two weeks (DD who is not a big eater and myself who can be) so I thought we would to OOP for one week and DP for the second.

We don't do signatures and have only one dinner show booked (Hoop Dee Do) since we have never been it it previously.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Dan

We did mostly buffets in Sept. We did Chef Mickey's, Cape May, Boma, and Crystal Palace. We also did Ohana and Whispering Canyon's skillet which are family style so you get the food very fast and it's all you care to eat.

Other buffets are 1900 Park Fare, Biergarten, Hollywood and Vine, Akershus, Tusker House. Other family style are Garden Grill and Liberty Tree Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter