Dining Plan vs No Plan--It is close!

I don't think we will get it either. There will be 3 of us, ages 12, 38, and 45 ) the plan will cost $900 the 23rd thru the 28th of this month. We are checking out early on the 28th.
I don't see how we can spend over 700. i've punched and re-punched the numbers. we have two buffets, CP and GG.
the rest are 50's prime time
Mama M.
t-rex
coral reef.
I just cant see justifying paying 900 for that. even eating some cs and snacks I doubt we would eat/drink enough to total $900.

I don't think we will get it either. There will be 3 of us, ages 12, 38, and 45 ) the plan will cost $900 the 23rd thru the 28th of this month. We are checking out early on the 28th.
I don't see how we can spend over 700. i've punched and re-punched the numbers. we have two buffets, CP and GG.
Mama M.
t-rex
coral reef.
I just cant see justifying paying 900 for that. even eating some cs and snacks I doubt we would eat/drink enough to total $900.

Not to mention that with the DDP, you would only have 5 TS credits, and you have 6 TS meals planned, so one of those would have to be OOP. AND you would probably end up with at least one QS meal unused. You'll definitely spend less OOP (and eat better).

I don't see how we can spend over 700. I've punched and re-punched the numbers. we have two buffets, CP and GG.
Mama M.
t-rex
coral reef.
That's what everyone should do. Crunch the numbers. Add up what you spend OOP and compare it to DDP.

We do it every trip. Some trips we save a ton by paying OOP. Other trips we would be crazy not to get the plan. It just depends on our plans.

Sooo Dear Nephew must messaged me and said "We're doing the meal plan, right?" So I guess we are back to doing the dining plan. It was very close when I ran the numbers, so I guess it doesn't matter that much. I know he likes having everything paid for in advance. Plus we will be there during the Food and Wine Festival, so we can put those snack credits to good use!

We are in the same boat of should we get it or should we not. Right now, it will save us $65 (if we got meals for everyone...when paying OOP, we share), so DH says it is close enough we are going to get it. When we go without, I'm always wanting to order cheap off the menus, and we watch what we spend more. We have done both and since the numbers are that close, I think we will go with it. Now ask me in a few hours, and the answer may be different!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter