Dining Plan Steak

I don't know if they still have it but in 08 we went to the pepper market at coranado springs and I had a great steak!! and bonus it's only a counter service!!! :banana:

My son and I are HUGE steak lovers!!! :lovestruc a great steak. We already have ADR's for Yachtman's and Le Cellier just because we love steak! Also one of our favourite steak dinners has consistenly been at 50's Prime Time Cafe. I actually gave up my Fantasmic MM package because my son wanted his Steak dinner at 50's Prime Time and there was no other place to put that ADR than the DHS day!
They have a fun atmosphere, especially for kids....and the steak is very yummy! :goodvibes

I don't see filet on the menu. Am I missing it or is it gone? I hope it's still there. We were hoping to go there for filet in November.

grilled beef tenderloin=filet, same cut of meat, different name. If you see beef tenderloin on a menu, it's a filet. The same cut of beef can be called Chateaubriand, tournedos, filet de bouef, beef filet medalions, beef tenderloin or tenderloin steak, or Fillet Steak

here's a picture of the grilled beef tenderloin from the Wave
IMG_1746Grilledbeeftenderloinpotato.jpg

If you are looking for a child's steak, Le Cellier is the only 1 credit restuarant with steak on the menu. As far ar 1 ts for steak, Turf Club gets my vote. I haven't tried Kona steak,as I'm not crazy about teriyaki sauce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter