Dining plan refillable mug child under 3

ckret01

DIS Veteran
Hello, on the regular dining plan, does a 2 year old get a refillable mug or do you have to purchase theirs? Thanks in advance

I'm going to say no because the 2 year old is not technically getting the dining plan. I think you would have to buy one for them if you wanted it.

That's what I thought, but figured I would ask here anyway. Thanks for the reply

We were on the deluxe last year. It was myself, DH, and DSs 7 yrs old and 8 months old. We only received 3 refillable mugs, so I am sure you would need to purchase an extra 1 for someone under 3

Just FYI but milk and juice aren't included for the mugs. It's just soda, coffee, and hot chocolate but there is usually a lemonade and powerade option.

Child under 3 is not technically considered to be on the dining plan, so they do not receive any of the dining plan allotments including the mug. It is true what the above poster has noted - milk and juice are not available for mug refills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter