Dining Plan questions (multiple guests)

Ted72

Earning My Ears
Quick question:

If I book a trip as a DVC Member and invite some family down to share room what are limitations of dining plan? Can we get Dining Plan for a few people (2 out of 5) or is everyone forced to get the same (all or none)?

Also, is Dining Plan configured to length of stay or is it more flexible as a DVC member (re: 2 day of DP for a 3 day stay)?

Quick question:

If I book a trip as a DVC Member and invite some family down to share room what are limitations of dining plan? Can we get Dining Plan for a few people (2 out of 5) or is everyone forced to get the same (all or none)?

Also, is Dining Plan configured to length of stay or is it more flexible as a DVC member (re: 2 day of DP for a 3 day stay)?

The rules are the same as WDW resorts. You must book the dining plan for every night of your stay, for each person in the room.

Thanks.

Seems clear cut enough. Was only hoping that it would be more flexible.

If you have a stay split between 2 (or more resorts) you can purchase dining plan for just the nights you are at a particular resort ie Sun - Tues night at OKW & Wed - Fri at BLT: purchase dining plan for just OKW 3 nights or BLT 3 nights or for all 6 nights BUT all guests listed on particular reservation must purchase plan & same type of plan for everyone.

:)

Thanks.

Seems clear cut enough. Was only hoping that it would be more flexible.

I think these rules are key to Disney making a profit on the dining plan. If they allowed only certain people in the room to buy it, only the big eaters would buy it and share with the others. Or if it was not every night required, people would only buy it for the days they planned to eat big.

What are the rules about paying for it these days? Can you still add it but pay when you arrive or do you have to pay for it in advance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter