Dining Plan Question

mom2daisy

Earning My Ears
I was talking to a friend who is heading to WDW with her family for their first Disney trip. She was adamant that her dining plan includes: 1 table meal, 1 counter service, and 1 "cafeteria" meal per day. I told her that I'd never heard of that. Have you heard of this?

I was talking to a friend who is heading to WDW with her family for their first Disney trip. She was adamant that her dining plan includes: 1 table meal, 1 counter service, and 1 "cafeteria" meal per day. I told her that I'd never heard of that. Have you heard of this?

Would love to know where she plans to eat her "cafeteria" meal. It sounds like she has the regular DDP. Maybe you could print out the PDF for the plan and give it to her. It's sad that she's going to be very disappointed when she gets there and has only the two meals per NIGHT. Let's hope that she's not also miscounting how many total meals they have by counting by DAYs and not the NIGHTs.

I would say that a counter service meal is "cafeteria" style, maybe that's how it was explained to her? But PP is right, she has 2 meals per NIGHT, not 3 meals per DAY. That could add up to a BIG difference if she is counting wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter