• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan question

phillyatdisney

Mouseketeer
Don't know if this is posted somewhere else but here is my question.....

We are a family of 5 with 3 kids 10, 12, 15. The 10 and 15 year olds are picky and will only eat small amounts. The wife and I were wondering if we could use 3 dining credits and pay cash for an appetizer for the two picky kids instead of wasting a sit down.

TIA

Don't know if this is posted somewhere else but here is my question.....

We are a family of 5 with 3 kids 10, 12, 15. The 10 and 15 year olds are picky and will only eat small amounts. The wife and I were wondering if we could use 3 dining credits and pay cash for an appetizer for the two picky kids instead of wasting a sit down.
Yes, but ...

What are you going to do with the extra meal credits? Since all five of you will be charged adult prices for the dining plan, you'll probably pay much, much less if you skip the plan altogether.

Yes, but ...

What are you going to do with the extra meal credits? Since all five of you will be charged adult prices for the dining plan, you'll probably pay much, much less if you skip the plan altogether.

Good question, the wife and I will use the two extra credits and have dinner by ourselves.... making it worth more money to do dining...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter