Dining plan question

dlmig

Earning My Ears
Can you use remaining dining allocations after you have checked out? As an example, we plan on checking out and not entering the parks on our last day but would like to go Chef Mickey.s for breakfast before we leave. Will we be able to use our remaining sit down meals we have left for that breakfast? Thanks in advance.

new to the dining plan can you order anything from the menu?

As long as the restaurant is included on the dining plan, you get to choose anything off the menu:
Plus Dining Package: 1 entree, 1 dessert, non-alcohol beverage
Deluxe Dining Package: 1 app, 1 entree, 1 dessert, non-alcohol beverage

The only exclusion I can think of is the 'for two' designation on the porterhouse at Yachtsman, which now requires TWO people's dining credits. Being a signature, that'd be 4 credits for the 32 oz.

Last edited:
can you exchange dinign credits for snack credits before you leave?

We had luck at Corodano Springs. We could only do it in the food court, though. They had lots of pre-packaged Mickey crispy treats, so that's what we ended up getting. We were able to get 3 snacks per CS meal (or 2 snacks and a drink) and we could get one snack per snack credit.

thank you we figured that we will have 4-5 dining credits left at the end of the trip and we didn't want them to go to waste. I appriciate all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter