• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dining plan question

seb65

Mouseketeer
Am I correct - the dining plan must be for the amount of days of your stay? For example, I am staying for three nights (arriving late after work the first date so will not have dinner out). If I signed up for the dining plan, I'd have 3 TS credits, correct? Or, could I jus ask for 2 nights of a dining plan?

Thanks!!

PP is right. They are tied to the nights of your stay and are good until 11:59 p.m. of your check out day.

For snack ideas check out my threads, link in siggy. :goodvibes

Yes, you would have to take the three nights' worth of dining. But you could use 2 TS credits for one of the "signature" restaurants or shows. Or you use the third TS on your departure day--even if it's for a big breakfast!

You could split your stay-have a room only ressie for your first night and then a 2 night package stay. However, that would mean your package items (DDP, tickets, etc.) won't be available until you check-in for your second part. This maybe a problem timing wise.

PP has a valid point, you could use 2TS for one dinner. You could also use a TS for lunch.

DDP is for each night you spend there. If you do a split stay/reservation, then you can buy the DDP on just one reservation but the meals end at 11:59pm on your check out date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter