Dining Plan Question.

bryan603

Earning My Ears
So, the fiance and I leave for the world in 8 days. We are staying for a week and this is my first trip with the dining plan. We have the basic plan, with (1) Snack, (1) Quick Service Meal and (1) Table Service Meal.

My question is this: Can the Table Service Meal credits be redeemed for Quick Service Meals?

I'm not saying that we don't plan on using the table service meals (if that were the case, we wouldn't have picked the dining plan we have) but if there are nights where we aren't necessarily in the mood for table service, I'd rather not get stuck footing the bill for quick service.

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

The best answer is "maybe." You are most likely to have success at this if you do it at a resort CS. You may or may not be able to do it at any given park restaurant.

What do you suggest for a group with 7 children and one 2 year old. Something tobe the most versatile.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter