• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan question

bnts1993

Mouseketeer
I received a pin for 40% off the room, can I add the dining plan or does that void my pin? it doesn't say anything about adding tickets or dining.

You can add the DDP but not the free DDP, you are only allowed 1 discount so you would have to figure which discount saves the most money.

Yes, you can add the dining plan but you will also have to add tickets and it can't be free dining. You will need at least a one day ticket unless you have an AP or are DVC.

Depends on the type of discount you booked. If the discount is applicable to packages, then yes. If it is applicable only to room-only reservations, then no.

Yes you can. I booked the same 40% off room pin, and added the dining plan with no problem. You will have to pay for it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter