Dining Plan Question....

The Iron Giant

Keep on Rockin’ in the Disney World
We will be on the regular dining plan for our trip in May - 2 adults and 2 children.

For the counter service credits does it mean that we have to order off the children's menu for half the credits or are all the credits interchangeable between the kids menu and the regular menu?

If the restaurant you go to has a kids menu then the kids will have to order from that menu. However, at restaurants without a kids menu they can order from the regular menu.

Yes. Child credits are to be used for child meals only.

As noted above, CS locations without a separate kids' menu will allow you to order an "adult" CS meal with a child credit.

Yes. Child credits are to be used for child meals only.

As noted above, CS locations without a separate kids' menu will allow you to order an "adult" CS meal with a child credit.

Is there anywhere that lists which CS locations do not have a separate kids menu?

There is a list in the "Everything you always wanted to know" sticky thread at the top of this forum, in the FAQ section under "children's meals and character meals" (post #5). There are not many of them.

so, if I have a 9 year old that does not typically eat off the kids menu, would I need to pay for him as if he's an adult?

so, if I have a 9 year old that does not typically eat off the kids menu, would I need to pay for him as if he's an adult?

yes. Children ages 3-9 are considered children and pay accordingly. They are allowed to eat off the childrens menu.

I would suggest you looking at some menus at restaurants to see what the 9 yr old would order. If its just a couple of meals you might be better off leaving them as a child & just paying out of pocket for those. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter