Dining plan question - TS to CS

ats360

Earning My Ears
Sorry this may be an elementary question... Say I have the regular Disney dining plan ( 1 TS, 1 CS ). If I wanted to, could I use a CS to replace a TS meal... essentially downgrading for that meal? Does that make sense?

If you're wanting to use a TS credit to "buy" a QS meal, then then answer is YES. You won't be able to do it until all your QS credits are gone, but you can do it. You don't get anything extra; it's still just entrée, dessert, and drink.

If you are paying for the dining plan and you know you're going to need/want to do this, you may need to do some calculating to see if you really need the plan. An adult TS credit is "worth" about $38. The only place you might come close to that amount is Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD.

You can do it - but I wouldn't do it. You would waist money. Maybe evaluate not doing the DP. We don't do it anymore - it is too much of food that we don't eat - like dessert at lunch and dinner.

You can do that, but would most definitely be a waste of money.

You may look into just paying OOP for your food if you plan to "downgrade" meals.

You can but it's probably not the most cost effective choice. If this is your plan, if crunch some numbers and see if paying OOP isn't better money wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter