• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Punch Card

Hi! I would like 3 please if you can!
Thompson Family
3 adults 2 kids
8 nights-Regular dining plan - Red dots-disney font

LaMacchia Family
2 adults
8 nights Regular dining plan- red dots
-disney font
Thompson/LaMacchia Family
5 adults 2 kids
8 nights - Regular dining plan- red dots-disney font

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Here are your dining cards...

thompson_dining4_zpsf88ef69a.jpg

lamacchia_dining_zps237bf557.jpg

thompson_lamacchia_dining_zps9fbe94ac.jpg

They are great!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate you doing this for us.

On the acronyms, the first I got confused on but learned real quick, was DTD. The only thing I knew it as was from a fertility board and meant one thing and in the world of Disney it's downtown Disney. Who knew :)

No Prob! I just appreciate the hard work you are putting into these. This will be so helpful so I don't lose track. Thanks again!!! :goodvibes

May I just say thank you so much and then ask, why are you so magnanimous? I think you should charge at least a $1. for your time and effort through paypal. I know I would pay it! This is the best idea and so handy too. Truly, make some money off this! In the meantime, I hope that you get paid back in kindness and generosity at least 10 fold. Disney blessings to you!!!

Thank you so much! I love it!!! This is going to make my life so much easier.

You are all very welcome!

To NC Disney Fan - You are very kind but I like to pass along the Disney spirit and only hope that all those I have helped have done the same in their own small way.

Hi Amy,
My sister and her fiancé are going to Disney for the first time in October. My sister isn't a member of the boards, but she really loved the dining card you had made for me. Would you mind making one for her?

They are 2 adults, staying 4 nights, regular DDP. Title "Danny & Kelsey", and would it be at all possible to get a Halloweenish style border? If not, the blue stars one would be great.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi! Can I please get a dining card with the red polka dots and the Disney font?

We will be 4 adults and 1 child on the regular dining plan for 7 nights. The Silvertooth Family

Thank you so much!

Hi! Could I please get two cards?

#1.
Michael and Creighton, 2 adults, 8 nights
Regular Disney Dining Plan
Red polka dots
Disney font

#2.
Bill and Sallie, 2 adults, 6 nights
Regular Disney Dining Plan
Red polka dots
Disney font

Thank you so much!

Hi Amy,
My sister and her fiancé are going to Disney for the first time in October. My sister isn't a member of the boards, but she really loved the dining card you had made for me. Would you mind making one for her?

They are 2 adults, staying 4 nights, regular DDP. Title "Danny & Kelsey", and would it be at all possible to get a Halloweenish style border? If not, the blue stars one would be great.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Here is your design...

dannykelsey_dining_zps8acd5e3e.jpg

Hi! Can I please get a dining card with the red polka dots and the Disney font?

We will be 4 adults and 1 child on the regular dining plan for 7 nights. The Silvertooth Family

Thank you so much!

Here is your dining card...

silvertooth_dining_zpscd1242ba.jpg

Took me awhile to get back on to the board & then to find this post, LOL. But I love the card. Can't wait for our trip & to use all the dining credits!

Thanks again!

Hi Amy! This is such a fantastic idea for keeping track! If you have time could you make one for my family?

Red Polka Dot Border and Mickey Font
The Buttweiler Family
4 Adults, 1 Child
7 Nights
Regular Dining plan

Thank you!!!

Hi Amy! This is such a fantastic idea for keeping track! If you have time could you make one for my family?

Red Polka Dot Border and Mickey Font
The Buttweiler Family
4 Adults, 1 Child
7 Nights
Regular Dining plan

Thank you!!!

Here is your dining card...

buttweiler_dining_zpsa00268b3.jpg

Hi. Would you please make us dining plan punch cards? We will be staying 8 nights on the standard dining plan. We'd all like the red and white dot cards.

We need 1 card for an adult, Sherry. A second card for one adult, Sheila. And a third card for 1 adult, Alison. Then we need one card labeled Erin, Madelyn, and Hannah for 1 adult and 2 children.

Thank you so much for doing this for us if you have time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter