Dining Plan Punch Card

Hello,

I just LOVE this idea!

Can I please get one with the Halloween background and disney font?

Curtaz family
9 nights
Regular dining plan
2 adults and 2 children

Thank you very much!!

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here is your requested card.

curtaz_dining_zps3930769e.jpg

Hey, I just saw this for the first time and you are wonderful and creative to have come up with this. I spend my time calculating and recalculating as the week progresses and we don't use full meals etc. May I please request one?

Red dot with Disney Font

4 adults

9 nights

Regular Dining plan

Ciochina is our family name.

Thanks so much:thumbsup2

Thank you so so much!!! I love it!

and yes I am new to Disboards. hee hee. I've been online reading tips etc. for a while and finally joined in. :cool1:

This is the greatest idea!

I would love one with the red dot border and Disney font.

Zimmerman Family
7 nights
5 adults
3 kids
Regular Dining Plan

Thanks!

Hi! I would like 3 please if you can!
Thompson Family
3 adults 2 kids
8 nights-Regular dining plan - Red dots-disney font

LaMacchia Family
2 adults
8 nights Regular dining plan- red dots
-disney font
Thompson/LaMacchia Family
5 adults 2 kids
8 nights - Regular dining plan- red dots-disney font

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I'd like to request 3, please.

All Red Dot with Disney font

#1-Bartoga/Burnham Family
7 nights, DDP
2 adults
1 child

#2-Botelho Family
7 nights DDP
2 adults

#3-Botelho/Hamilton Family
7 nights, DDP
3 adults
1 child

Thank you, thank you!!!:cheer2:

I am familiar with some of the abbreviations but for some reason the DDP always throws me. Here are your dining cards...

botelho_dining_zps9637948c.jpg

bartoga_burnham_dining_zpsfad41dda.jpg

botelho_hamilton_dining_zps53ec5549.jpg

Hey, I just saw this for the first time and you are wonderful and creative to have come up with this. I spend my time calculating and recalculating as the week progresses and we don't use full meals etc. May I please request one?

Red dot with Disney Font

4 adults

9 nights

Regular Dining plan

Ciochina is our family name.

Thanks so much:thumbsup2

Here is your dining card...

ciochina_dining_zpsb643f354.jpg

They are great!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate you doing this for us.

On the acronyms, the first I got confused on but learned real quick, was DTD. The only thing I knew it as was from a fertility board and meant one thing and in the world of Disney it's downtown Disney. Who knew :)

Thank you so much! It looks great! I was wondering if you could add one more CTS and one more CCS. I think we need 9 of each. Let me know if it is too much to do the correction.
Thanks again!

My fault, sorry! Here it is all fixed up...

lee_dining3_zps8cd6b8ab.jpg

No Prob! I just appreciate the hard work you are putting into these. This will be so helpful so I don't lose track. Thanks again!!! :goodvibes

May I just say thank you so much and then ask, why are you so magnanimous? I think you should charge at least a $1. for your time and effort through paypal. I know I would pay it! This is the best idea and so handy too. Truly, make some money off this! In the meantime, I hope that you get paid back in kindness and generosity at least 10 fold. Disney blessings to you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter