Dining Plan Punch Card

We just upgraded our dining plan and was hoping to get new punch cards!
1. Carpenter Family, DDP for three adults and one child, 7 nights
2. # 1 grandparents, DDP for two adults, 7 nights
3. Cook Family, DDP for two adults, one child, 7 nights

If you are ale to do these, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Is DDP - deluxe? I thought so, but am unsure.

I would love a Dining Plan Punch Card, if you have the time.

Red dot border
Jones Family
4 adults
10 nights
Regular Dining Plan

Thank you very much!!
Terri

I would love a Dining Plan Punch Card, if you have the time.

Red dot border
Jones Family
4 adults
10 nights
Regular Dining Plan

Thank you very much!!
Terri

Here is your dining card...

jones_dining3.jpg

Do the restaurants etc "punch" these cards for you or do you have to carry your own puncher? Thanks for answering a newbie question!

Hi Amy-
Hoping you might be able to do some cards for us. You have always been gracious and done a great job in the past.
Red Dots would be fine.

This time around we are looking for regular DDP
Katie
Ross
Jan 4-11th so 7TS 6CS 6S

Then regular DDP
Wendy
Mary
Betty
Robin
Jan 9-18 so 9TS 9CS 9 S

email to swkshall@gmail.com
Thanks Amy!

Hi Dreamer-You have to "punch" the cards yourself. (We just use a pen and "x" out instead of carrying a puncher) It is a fun way to keep track of your credits. Everytime you go to a restaurant it will give a total number of credits left on the bottom of your reciept; but if you have a big party it is nice to have these cards because everyone can keep track of their individual totals. Good question!

We just upgraded our dining plan and was hoping to get new punch cards!
1. Carpenter Family, DDP for three adults and one child, 7 nights
2. # 1 grandparents, DDP for two adults, 7 nights
3. Cook Family, DDP for two adults, one child, 7 nights

If you are ale to do these, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Here are your requested dining cards...

1grandparents_dining.jpg

carpenter_dining4.jpg

cook_dining4.jpg

Do the restaurants etc "punch" these cards for you or do you have to carry your own puncher? Thanks for answering a newbie question!

swhall already was kind enough to answer this. You can either cross them out as you use them or I just circled mine. Whatever system works for you. But no, the restaurants do not take care of these for you.

PS - we were all newbies once, so ask any questions you have. We are a friendly group of people.

Hi Amy-
Hoping you might be able to do some cards for us. You have always been gracious and done a great job in the past.
Red Dots would be fine.

This time around we are looking for regular DDP
Katie
Ross
Jan 4-11th so 7TS 6CS 6S

Then regular DDP
Wendy
Mary
Betty
Robin
Jan 9-18 so 9TS 9CS 9 S

email to swkshall@gmail.com
Thanks Amy!

email sent! For the first 2, I did 7 of each based on your dates. But the two 6's confused me a little. If they are not right, let me know.

Hi Dreamer-You have to "punch" the cards yourself. (We just use a pen and "x" out instead of carrying a puncher) It is a fun way to keep track of your credits. Everytime you go to a restaurant it will give a total number of credits left on the bottom of your reciept; but if you have a big party it is nice to have these cards because everyone can keep track of their individual totals. Good question!

Thank you so much for your help in answering Dreamer2012's question.

Thank you!! I really appreciate the time you take to do this!! :worship:

You are very welcome!

Hi Amy-
The dining cards are great! I don't know where the number 6 came from. Good thing I put my dates in for you. :)
Thank you for taking the time to do these for me and for doing them so quickly, I appreciate your generosity!!
Wendy

Oh my goodness! I think this has answered all my prayers! What are these punch cards? Is this how you guys keep track of your meals on the dining plan??? This is amazing? How go i get some? Do I print them? How much do they cost? Who DOES this???
We are going in may BUT I am teaching my coworker how all this works and I have been racking my brain to think if an easy way to teach her the dining plan. Is this my answer????

Thank you so so much! They are just perfect for our trip this weekend!

Hi Amy-
The dining cards are great! I don't know where the number 6 came from. Good thing I put my dates in for you. :)
Thank you for taking the time to do these for me and for doing them so quickly, I appreciate your generosity!!
Wendy

You are both welcome!

Oh my goodness! I think this has answered all my prayers! What are these punch cards? Is this how you guys keep track of your meals on the dining plan??? This is amazing? How go i get some? Do I print them? How much do they cost? Who DOES this???
We are going in may BUT I am teaching my coworker how all this works and I have been racking my brain to think if an easy way to teach her the dining plan. Is this my answer????

If you would like one of these dining cards, simply put your request in this thread. You might find post #1 helpful for what information I need to complete the card.

There is no cost involved. I just enjoy helping others and making their trips a little more special. You would simply save the design from the thread and print as you wish. Some people find it useful to print to card stock paper so it is a little more sturdy but you may print them as you wish.

Let me know if you have any other questions and if/when I can help.

You are a wonderfully kind and generous person! Well I would like to have my first one made for my friend, whom I am helping an their first family trip to Disney in February.

4 adults (based on girls ages 12 & 13 right?)

6 nights

Sereda family

Regular dining plan

Red polka dot

Thank you so much!
My trip is in May so I will wait a little bit!

You are a wonderfully kind and generous person! Well I would like to have my first one made for my friend, whom I am helping an their first family trip to Disney in February.

4 adults (based on girls ages 12 & 13 right?)

6 nights

Sereda family

Regular dining plan

Red polka dot

Thank you so much!
My trip is in May so I will wait a little bit!

I hope they have a great trip!

sereda_dining.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter