Dining Plan Punch Card

We finally have our reservations!
2 adults
1 eleven year old
1 child

(not sure if the 11 year old is a child or adult on the dining plan??)

Six nights of Regular Table Dining.

Instead of a name....just please put "Tronnii" at the top. Inside joke.

Thank you!!!!!! Red dots, if I get a choice. :hippie:

P.

Disney considers a 10 year old an adult. Shouldn't we all be considered children. ha ha Here is your dining card...

tronnii_dining.jpg

Thank you so much for the one you did for my family! I loved it so much I want one for my friend, if that's okay.

red polka dot
The Summa Family
7 nights - regular dining plan
2 adults 2 children

Thanks again!!

Hi! Could I please request a dining card for The Castañeda Family, 2 adults and 2 children, on the regular dining plan for 9 nights, with the blue star design. Thank you so much.

Could I please request 2 dining cards for The Anania Family, 2 adults on one card and 2 adults and 1 child on the other card. We are both on the regular dining plan. Our trip is for 7 nights. Could you do one border red polka dot and the other with blue stars - doesn't matter which one. Thank you very much.

Hi! I'd like to request one please.

The Queen Family
Red polka dot border
6 nights
3 adults, 1 child
Regular dining plan

Thank you!!:goodvibes

I'm so glad to see you are still doing these! I would like to request one for our upcoming trip. Red with polka dots for Quick Service, 3 nights, 2 adults. Title: Our Soccer Trip

Thank you so much!:goodvibes

Can I request a card for our family trip? This is way cute!
The Lott Family
Regular dining plan
Jan. 25- feb. 1, 2013
7 days
4 adults
Red polka dot border

TIA!!

Amy
could you do one for me please? :goodvibes

Blue Stars
Regular Dining Plan
6 nights
3 adults
1 kid
de Paula Family

Thank you

:cool1:

Hi Amy, the card you made for us was so useful during our last trip! Thank you. :goodvibes

I was wondering if it's possible to get a different type of border for our next trip? We're going in February to celebrate our anniversary and Valentine's Day, so I was thinking some kind of hearts border would be cute? If not, I'd like the red polka dots.

We're 2 adults, staying for 6 nights, regular DDP. Title: Liam & Karen (Disney font, if possible)

Thanks so much!! :)

Hi,
Can you make for me a card for:
5 adults (we upgraded DD to adult) regular plan for 11 nights for "The Chen Family" in Disney fonts and red with white polka dot border?
Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much for the one you did for my family! I loved it so much I want one for my friend, if that's okay.

red polka dot
The Summa Family
7 nights - regular dining plan
2 adults 2 children

Thanks again!!

Here is your requested card...

summa_dining.jpg

Could I please request 2 dining cards for The Anania Family, 2 adults on one card and 2 adults and 1 child on the other card. We are both on the regular dining plan. Our trip is for 7 nights. Could you do one border red polka dot and the other with blue stars - doesn't matter which one. Thank you very much.

Here are your dining cards...

anania_dining.jpg

anania_dining2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter