Dining Plan Punch Card

Thank you so much for the dining punch card! It's perfect! :)

thank you so much!

Thanks so much!!! I didn't realize that was my first post until after I posted. LOL. I think the card will be really helpful. :)

Thank you so much! This will be such a help keeping up with our meal credits :0)
Thanks for helping make our trip to Disney full of magic!

You are all welcome! Enjoy all that food!

What a fantastic idea! When you have time could you please make one for the Rooley Family with Minnie dots?

2 adults
2 kids
4 nights

Regular dining plan (TS, QS, & S)

Thanks so much!

Here is your dining card...

rooley_dining.jpg

Hi. When you have time, could you make a couple of dining cards for me. Thanks so much!

The first card:

The Constance Family
2 adults 1 child
Quick Service Plan
Pink Dots

2nd card:
The Tyler Family
3 adults
Quick Service Plan
Pink dots

Both of these for 3 nights

Thanks again

Hello Amy,

I would like to please request a dining plan card if you have the time. If possible could I have separate cards with the red polka dots, for the two adults on the deluxe dining plan for 9 nights?

Adult 1 – Mommy
Adult 2 – Daddy
Ethan - free to eat off everyone’s plate

Thank you so much,
Yvonne

We loved your card on our last trip. Thanks so much for making it for us!
When you have time, would you mind making us a new one for our upcoming trip (11/1-12)?

Titus
11 nights
1 adult, 1 child
Deluxe dining plan
Blue star border

Thank you so much!

If you have time I would love a card for quick service dining plan for 2 adults and 1 child for for check in Sept 14 - Sept 20

Thank you so much and we have used the cards before and they are very useful!!!!

7 days / 6 nights
quick service dining plan
2 adults and1 child

This is a grea idea! I am sure that it will help us during our first trip. I would like to request a dining card please.

5 nights
2 adults
2 children
regular dining plan
red dots
The Adams Family

Thanks in advance for your hard work!

Hi. When you have time, could you make a couple of dining cards for me. Thanks so much!

The first card:

The Constance Family
2 adults 1 child
Quick Service Plan
Pink Dots

2nd card:
The Tyler Family
3 adults
Quick Service Plan
Pink dots

Both of these for 3 nights

Thanks again

Here are your dining cards...

constance_dining2.jpg

tyler_dining.jpg

Hello Amy,

I would like to please request a dining plan card if you have the time. If possible could I have separate cards with the red polka dots, for the two adults on the deluxe dining plan for 9 nights?

Adult 1 – Mommy
Adult 2 – Daddy
Ethan - free to eat off everyone’s plate

Thank you so much,
Yvonne

Here are your dining cards...

mommy_dining2.jpg

daddy_dining.jpg

ethan_dining3.jpg

We loved your card on our last trip. Thanks so much for making it for us!
When you have time, would you mind making us a new one for our upcoming trip (11/1-12)?

Titus
11 nights
1 adult, 1 child
Deluxe dining plan
Blue star border

Thank you so much!

What a great long trip - enjoy all the food!

titus_dining2.jpg

If you have time I would love a card for quick service dining plan for 2 adults and 1 child for for check in Sept 14 - Sept 20

Thank you so much and we have used the cards before and they are very useful!!!!

7 days / 6 nights
quick service dining plan
2 adults and1 child

Here is your requested card...

2a1c6n_cs.jpg

This is a grea idea! I am sure that it will help us during our first trip. I would like to request a dining card please.

5 nights
2 adults
2 children
regular dining plan
red dots
The Adams Family

Thanks in advance for your hard work!

Here is your dining card...

adams_dining.jpg

[I think this is the quickest service I have ever received for a special request! Thanks for helping to make our trip fun!

Hello Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to make our dining cards. They will come in handy with keeping track of all our credits.
-Yvonne

Thank you, Amy! You're so wonderful to do these for everyone!

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter