Dining Plan Punch Card

Amy - this is really last minute...I forgot actually...we leave on Wednesday..so if you can't do this that's ok it's my fault for asking so late...

The Foley Girls - 3 ppl (kids are 16 & 11 so count as adults), 6 nights, regular dining plan (1Ts, 1CS & 1 Sn/day)

Love these!
Can you make me one:
Red Dots
The Conte Family
8 nights
2 Adults/3 Kids
Reg. dining plan w/1TS/1QS/1Snack

Thanks!!

Amy - this is really last minute...I forgot actually...we leave on Wednesday..so if you can't do this that's ok it's my fault for asking so late...

The Foley Girls - 3 ppl (kids are 16 & 11 so count as adults), 6 nights, regular dining plan (1Ts, 1CS & 1 Sn/day)

Chris,
Thank you for letting me know your time frame so that I was able to get it to you on time...

foley_dining.jpg

Chris,
Thank you for letting me know your time frame so that I was able to get it to you on time...

Thanks Amy ! You're awesome:worship: (& btw once again LOVIING your transfers for our shirts this year...I need to remember to go on your site & leave feedback...I always forget)

Can I request dining card please ???

We are The Walker Family and will be on the Deluxe dining for 6 nights, 2 adults and 2 children! Would LOVE the red with white polka dots :)

Thanks Amy ! You're awesome:worship: (& btw once again LOVIING your transfers for our shirts this year...I need to remember to go on your site & leave feedback...I always forget)

You are very welcome - only one day left! YEA!!!

Hi there! I wanted to request a dining plan card. Could you please make one for the Smith family that is red and white? We have 9 nights with the regular dining plan (1 counter service, 1 sit down, and 1 snack per day). We have 3 adults and 1 kid going. I keep forgetting my 12 year old counts as an adult! Thanks so much!!

Hi there! I wanted to request a dining plan card. Could you please make one for the Smith family that is red and white? We have 9 nights with the regular dining plan (1 counter service, 1 sit down, and 1 snack per day). We have 3 adults and 1 kid going. I keep forgetting my 12 year old counts as an adult! Thanks so much!!

Here is your requested card...

smith_dining5.jpg

Just popping in to say what a great idea this is! We're not going till Sept, and not sure if we're doing DXDP or regular, so I'm not requesting one yet. But, once we have everything finalized, I'll be back... Do these print on a full, regular sheet of paper, or smaller, like an index card?

Hi Amy,

This is SUCH a great idea!

Can I get a red dot,
Voyce Family
2 adults,
5 nights,
deluxe dining plan

That is awesome! You are so fast!! Thank you very much! Also, I would love to see your t-shirt disigns. Tell me how to PM you and I will send you my email address! LOL

Putting my request in!

I would like a red polka dot one
The Wheatly Family
3 adults, I child
QSDP
6 days

Thank you so much for your work

Just popping in to say what a great idea this is! We're not going till Sept, and not sure if we're doing DXDP or regular, so I'm not requesting one yet. But, once we have everything finalized, I'll be back... Do these print on a full, regular sheet of paper, or smaller, like an index card?

You can print them in any size you wish. When I made ours, I printed it roughly 4x6 because it went into my mini planning book. Then I circled each as we used them.

That is awesome! You are so fast!! Thank you very much! Also, I would love to see your t-shirt disigns. Tell me how to PM you and I will send you my email address! LOL

You are very welcome!

In order to send me a pm - just click on my user name (M_I_C_K_E_Y) on the left hand side of this post and a box will appear. Choose 'send a private message'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter