Dining Plan Punch Card

Hi Amy

Could you please set me up two punch card when you get a chance.

First card: 3 adults & 3 Children
3 Nights
Last Name - Beta Family
Regular Dining Plan- magic your way package plus dining for both parties!!
Pink Dot Border Please

Second card: 2 adults
3 nights
Last Name - Beta
Regular Dining Plan
Rainbow Border will be fine.

Thanks In Advance.

The Betas

Here are your dining cards...

beta_dining_zpsada3baf9.jpg

beta_dining2_zps9eaaee2b.jpg

Thank you so much! Can you tell me what size you recommend for printing or what size others are printing?

When I printed ours, I printed it the size of my travel book which was about the size of a quarter sheet of paper. I know that others have printed them the size of a small card or business card size to put in their wallet or purse. It really just depends on what fits your needs.

Hello I was wondering if you could modify our Perez family one , we have changed our dining plan a little , the first two nights of our trip we are on the counter service plan , I am so sorry for the inconvenience :( if you could please help me that would be great

You're so awesome! Can I get thefollowing:

4 adults & 2 Children
6 Nights
Last Name - Favalora Stevenson
Regular Dining Plan
Pink Dot Border please

Hello I was wondering if you could modify our Perez family one , we have changed our dining plan a little , the first two nights of our trip we are on the counter service plan , I am so sorry for the inconvenience :( if you could please help me that would be great

Here they are all fixed up...

perez_diningcs_zps90b5ea59.jpg

perez_diningreg_zpsd643b515.jpg

Hi
I was wondering if I could get one these.
  • 3 adults 1 child
  • 14 nights
  • Rugani family
  • regular dining plan
Red polka dots

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter