Dining plan doesn't show on reservations in MDE

disney55

Mouseketeer
I rented points for a split stay in April. Yesterday I added dining plan for 1st reservation. Member forwarded confirmation E-mail, but it does not show on MDE even if I click on details. Should I worry or not?

Thanks that would be great. Looks like you will rent no more. Good for you. I have had great luck renting for 8 years, but I think it may get tougher in the future. Everyone knows now!

Thanks that would be great. Looks like you will rent no more. Good for you. I have had great luck renting for 8 years, but I think it may get tougher in the future. Everyone knows now!

I posted the link in the previous post. I only rented once before being sold enough to buy in. Had terrible luck getting what we wanted, and just bought in.

Thank you I just looked and there it was. We took the tour and met with rep in 09 wanted to buy, but we needed too many for how we travel. Up till now I have been able to get the points from 1 person every year for BLT at the 11 month window for $10 a point because I rent so many...so early, but I have a feeling my days are numbered till he goes up in price. Oh well good while it was. Thanks again for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter