• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan does not show on my DVC reservation on MDE

disney55

Mouseketeer
I added the dining plan for the first half of a split stay in April. The reservation on my MDE still reads DVC member points room only. I have the e-mail showing the dxdp and payment for it. This is my first time back since April 2013. Magic band was just rolling out so this is new. I could always see the plan on my reservations in the past, just wondering if this is something I need to link. All that I've read is that it should be there when you show details, but it isn't.

My reservation never listed DxDDP on MDE in November, but everything was fine. I was a little concerned and brought the confirmation with me. My understanding is that this is normal now, or, was, last fall.

Thanks, makes me twitch a tiny bit that I can't see it with all my other stuff but that's my nonsense. I know it's there because someone posted a link on the DVC board and i could go see it there. thanks again...magical day to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter