Dining plan dates 2013

AdamRos19

Earning My Ears
Does anybody by chance have or know the dining plan dates for 2013. My wife and I last year went the week immediately following and including halloween. We had dining plan, MNSS, food and wine, and MVMC all within our stay and hope to replicate that again this coming year. 2012 we went early to enjoy the water parks but nothing was better than our previous trip.

If not known anyone have advice or also target those dates?

Eeyore's-tail-tack said:
Re-phrase your question. You are wondering about free dining dates. I don't know the answer or I would help you out.

There are some PIN codes out to individuals for a series of dates. But as of yet, no public free dining offer for fall 2013 has been announced or even rumored at this point.

The answer will remain unknown til late March or early to mid April ... when they normally announce any fall offers.

I'll rephrase, I am hoping to see if anyone has knowledge of next years free dining plan dates?

The weeks I am particularly hoping to find out for is oct 30-nov 14 which usually includes not so scary food and wine as well as very merry. Perhaps if anyone frequents those dates or are currently booked for that time maybe they have insight.

I'll rephrase, I am hoping to see if anyone has knowledge of next years free dining plan dates?

The weeks I am particularly hoping to find out for is oct 30-nov 14 which usually includes not so scary food and wine as well as very merry. Perhaps if anyone frequents those dates or are currently booked for that time maybe they have insight.

The dates have not been announced yet, and won't be until late spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter