Dining Plan Clarification

disney-akj

DIS Veteran
Ok Quick Question to make sure I am understanding this right. We haven't had the dining plan since 2008, so a lot has changed (we normally pay out of pocket). We are doing a 4 day cruise and then going to WDW for a shorter trip than nomral so we thought we were try the dining plan again. We are staying at WDW the 6th-11th. So we are spending the night for 5 nights, but we have 6 day park hopper. So would the dining plan be for 5 or 6 days? I did a search and nothing came up so I wanted to double-check. Thanks in advance.

The dining is based on the number of nights you spend in a Disney resort--you will have meals for 5 days, but you can use the meals starting on the first day and ending on the 6th day.

If you do the standard dining plan, you'll each have a total of 5 table service, 5 quick service and 5 snacks to spend, you can spread them out over the 6 days as you choose.

If you do deluxe dining that's 15 meals (table service or quick service) and 30 snacks per person to be spent over the 6 days.

nanhol said:
If you do deluxe dining that's 15 meals (table service or quick service) and 30 snacks per person to be spent over the 6 days.

Just to clarify, the Deluxe Plan includes two snacks per person per night. So a five night trip would mean 10 snacks per person for the trip. Also, both the DDP and DxDP include one resort refillable mug per person.

Thanks guys!

Got it!! Just wanted to make sure I had the right number of meals accounted for! ;)

figment_jii said:
Just to clarify, the Deluxe Plan includes two snacks per person per night. So a five night trip would mean 10 snacks per person for the trip. Also, both the DDP and DxDP include one resort refillable mug per person.

Thank you, doing crazy math somewhere there... :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter