Dining Plan Clarification

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by disney-akj, Nov 9, 2012.

1. disney-akj

disney-akj DIS Veteran

Ok Quick Question to make sure I am understanding this right. We haven't had the dining plan since 2008, so a lot has changed (we normally pay out of pocket). We are doing a 4 day cruise and then going to WDW for a shorter trip than nomral so we thought we were try the dining plan again. We are staying at WDW the 6th-11th. So we are spending the night for 5 nights, but we have 6 day park hopper. So would the dining plan be for 5 or 6 days? I did a search and nothing came up so I wanted to double-check. Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

The dining is based on the number of nights you spend in a Disney resort--you will have meals for 5 days, but you can use the meals starting on the first day and ending on the 6th day.

If you do the standard dining plan, you'll each have a total of 5 table service, 5 quick service and 5 snacks to spend, you can spread them out over the 6 days as you choose.

If you do deluxe dining that's 15 meals (table service or quick service) and 30 snacks per person to be spent over the 6 days.

4. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Just to clarify, the Deluxe Plan includes two snacks per person per night. So a five night trip would mean 10 snacks per person for the trip. Also, both the DDP and DxDP include one resort refillable mug per person.

5. disney-akj

disney-akj DIS Veteran

Thanks guys!

Got it!! Just wanted to make sure I had the right number of meals accounted for! ;)

6. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

Thank you, doing crazy math somewhere there... :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards