Dining plan & Chef Favorites

POOHS3

Mouseketeer
I have noticied some restuarants offer a chef's favorites menu. i.e Kona and LeCellier They include and app,entree, and dessert for a fixed price. Are these fixed price specials included in the basic dining plan? Anyone been able to do this on the basic dining plan?
Are there any other table service restuarants besides Kona and LeCellier?

Yes, they are included in the DDP, but absolutely no substitutions.

Two other places that come to mind are Les Chefs and Nine Dragons.

There's every reason to believe these fixed price menus were created specifically for basic DDP guests, to give them an appetizer option (albeit with a lower-end entree).

I did the one at Le Cellier a couple weeks ago. After looking at the menu, the entree I wanted was on the chef menu, along with dessert choices I liked. Seemed like a no-brainer to me, since then I got a really great salad too. I wouldn't go into it thinking that was the only option to choose from, but if what you want is already there, it's a good way to maximize the value of that DDP credit.

I might have to consider Les Chefs also.

We have used the fixed price emnus on regular DDP for the last 3 xmas trips at Le Cellier, Kona, Le Chefs de France, Nine Dragons. Its a great way to have app,entree and desset, on DDP if you like the choices as stated before, no sustitutions.
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter