• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Calculator updated

For those who use it, our Dining Plan cost/benefit calculator has been updated with recent prices and whatnot. Some changes quite significant. As always it is available for download for free at http://seeyareelsoon.wix.com/seeyareelsoon

Thanks,

Joe and Ashley
Thanks! I love the calculator and have used it a couple of time already for both myself and family members who are planning trips. Even though I've determined time and again that the DDP is not a good fit for us, I still evaluate it for every trip we take. Your calculator has made it so much easier for me to figure it all out. The OOP numbers for our F&W trip this month were right on target!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter