Dining Plan at Dinner shows

Nayrb

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I am sure that this has already been answered but for the life of me I can not find the answer.

We are able to use the Free Dining for our upcoming trip in Sept. :banana:
We also just made ressies for HDDR dinner show online, we had to pay for it with our CC.
So how do you go about using your 2TS credits, per person, for the dinner show?

Didn't you just have to reserve it with a deposit? They will not charge your card UNLESS you don't show up is how it works I believe. So, you can just use your TS credits when you get there. Enjoy!

I booked the HDD online. i linked our dining reservations with our resort.(got the number i needed from MS) I did not pay for it i only left a credit card number and it was not charged..
I would phone MS if i was you they should be able to refund your money and link it to your reservation..

I tried to link it to our ressie too, but it never gave me the option to use my TS credits.

Do you think I should call tomorrow about the ressie and see about crediting my CC, or could I wait and do it down there? sorta a little way of "saving" some extra spending money.

I tried to link it to our ressie too, but it never gave me the option to use my TS credits.

Do you think I should call tomorrow about the ressie and see about crediting my CC, or could I wait and do it down there? sorta a little way of "saving" some extra spending money.

If you were booking the two earlier shows and picked Category 1 seating then you would get charged for the ADR.

When I booked it online I made sure the balance was at 0.

I would ring them now , i have heard it takes a while for the money to be credited back to your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter