DINING PLAN - Arrving late 1st day, leaving early last day

mummy2nj

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, This is my very first post here, though I've been reading for a while.

We are arriving late on Saturday 9/7/13 and leaving early the following Saturday 9/14/13. As far as our dining plan entitlements (we have the 1 table service, 1 quick service as part of the free dining offer for early September) exactly how does this work? Will we be given the full credits for each day regardless of what time we arrive and depart? I already have reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table and 1900 Park Fare, and then a dinner at Raglan Road at DD and lunch one day at Be Our Guest.

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone, This is my very first post here, though I've been reading for a while.

We are arriving late on Saturday 9/7/13 and leaving early the following Saturday 9/14/13. As far as our dining plan entitlements (we have the 1 table service, 1 quick service as part of the free dining offer for early September) exactly how does this work? Will we be given the full credits for each day regardless of what time we arrive and depart? I already have reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table and 1900 Park Fare, and then a dinner at Raglan Road at DD and lunch one day at Be Our Guest.

Thanks so much!

You are given credits based on the number of NIGHTS of your stay. Since you're there 7 nights, you'll each be given 7TS, 7QS, and 7 snacks when you check in.

And if you haven't checked it out yet check out my 2013 Confirmed Snacks thread (link in siggy below) for all the items you can use your SC for. There's a lot of them!

You aren't tied to using a certain amount of credits per day. You can use them from the time you check in until midnight of the day you check out.

We arrive later and leave earlier also....having 7 days worth when you really only need 6 is great! There are a couple of days in the week that we eat 3 meals on our DP. We normally eat breakfast in our room...but with the extra meal we eat 2 breakfast out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter