dining plan and stress

Yes, my butt was saved. THANKS !!! We won't get to DIsney till about 6:30 on the 17th, Epcot has EMH tried to get in Garden Grill but no luck do you know of any other good places there for late dining ???? Thanks, again :earsgirl:

mas6010 said:
Yes, my butt was saved. THANKS !!! We won't get to DIsney till about 6:30 on the 17th, Epcot has EMH tried to get in Garden Grill but no luck do you know of any other good places there for late dining ???? Thanks, again :earsgirl:

I would try San Angel (Mexico) or Beirgarten (Germany) as I mentioned earlier these are two we really like but, they are not as hugely popular as LeCellier (Canada), Chef de France or the Italy restaurant. Bonus, Germany and Mexico are nice places to watch Illuminations. Other folks might know about some restaurants that are good at the resort hotels, I'm not familiar with how busy they are and when. There are several restaurants in the Contemporary, I see you already have Chef Mickeys. There is also a steak house that is supposed to be very good.

dward1961 said:
Are you able to take dessert with you to go? ::MickeyMo

We did this many times with the meal vouchers. We always carried a small cooler, so the little to-go boxes fit fine. There are also desserts that don't need refrigeration like banana bread. These made great snacks for the room after a hard day at the park. We also ate many of them while waiting for parades and the like.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter