Dining plan and split stay question

macemc12

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I am planning a split stay for the first time next year and I was curious how the dining plan would work. I am planning 2 days at each resort. How many dining credits would I get on the regular plan? Would I get double credits on the switch day or does the plan cover length of stay over the 2 resorts? Thanks in advance!

The dining credits are assigned for each NIGHT of your stay, so there will be no "extra" credits - although the credits will overlap a bit between the portions of your spoilt stay.

You will have to watch the timing for using the credits. The credits for the first portion of the split stay will expire at midnight of the day you check out of the first portion. The credits from your second portion will be available to you to use as soon as you check in to that portion.

The dining credits are assigned for each NIGHT of your stay, so there will be no "extra" credits - although the credits will overlap a bit between the portions of your spoilt stay. You will have to watch the timing for using the credits. The credits for the first portion of the split stay will expire at midnight of the day you check out of the first portion. The credits from your second portion will be available to you to use as soon as you check in to that portion.

Ahhhh. Got it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Make sure you use all your credits ( dining and snacks) for the first part by midnight of the day of check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter