Dining Plan and Renting DVC Points

theboss459

Earning My Ears
Hi!!

I am new to this board and have a question concerning the dining plan. I am planning a trip to WDW in either May or June 2006 and I am interested in renting/buying points for my trip. Is the dining plan available to DVC renters and if so, how do I purchase the dining plan? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! : :confused3

The dining plan is available to renters. Once you have your reservation, simply call Member Services and request that the DP be added to your ressie. You pay for it when you check in. Hope that helps!

Just tell the DVC owner who you are renting from that you want to add the DP to your reservation. They will tell MS for you and it will show on your confirmation letter.

Like mom2alix said, you pay for it when you check-in so it will add no extra cost to your rental.

mom2alix said:
The dining plan is available to renters. Once you have your reservation, simply call Member Services and request that the DP be added to your ressie. You pay for it when you check in. Hope that helps!

The Member will have to book it, the renter can't.

We're renting points and staying at BWV from April 2-7. When we booked the trip the Dining Plan was not available to DVC. When it became available I called Member Services myself (I didn't want to bother the DVC member I'm renting my points from) and asked them to add the plan for me. They did so and we pay for it at check in. So renters can call themselves and add the plan to their ressie! :cool1: :cool1:

I'm renting points and also called ms and had them add the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter