• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan and Character Breakfast

michelec69

Earning My Ears
Hello!

If I use a TS for a character breakfast (Chef Mickey's), tWe would forego the appetizer or dessert, right? Are you able to take a doggie bag with you (like a muffin, etc for a snack later)? Thanks

As most character meals are buffets you would not be entitled to an appy or dessert. The dining plan just includes the the price of the buffet although all the ones we went to had both appy's and dessert on the buffet. So to answer your question no.

I've never heard of any restaurant, Disney or other, allowing a doggie bag on a buffet.

Doggie bags are generally reserved for individual meals that you order and are unable to finish. At a buffet, the intention is that you serve yourself only what you intend to finish, so no doggie bag is necessary.

As for the appetizer/dessert thing, in reality the buffets already include items that would be considered appetizers or desserts. Fresh fruit, bagels and lox etc. could easily be considered breakfast 'appetizers' and the danish/muffins/croissants easily considered your 'dessert'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter