Dining Plan - 1 QS, 1 Snack and 1 TS, December 26-January 1, Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I am wondering if it will be best for us to purchase the Dining Plan for:
1 QS
1 Snack
1 TS

We are staying in the THVs at SSR and there are four adults (my kids are 22 and 18).
We all eat.

If I am staying December 26-January 1, am I paying for 6 nights or 7 nights or is it days?

My restaurants are:

Homecoming (Not on plan I can move it)
Turf Club
Splitsville (I wouldn't use my credit for this, I would use towards the Boathouse)
Boathouse
Fronteria (I can move this if we did the dining plan)
Villa Napoli

If we do above, I won't order lunch from Dizzy Dophin with the rest of my food order.
What do you all think?

Thank you.

Your dining plan is based on nights, so you will have 6. The standard DDP changed recently to 1 QS, 2 snacks, and 1 TS. (They basically removed the dessert from the QS, so that you can use it anytime for any qualifying snack, so you can still get dessert, or save it for a later time.

Your dining plan is based on nights, so you will have 6. The standard DDP changed recently to 1 QS, 2 snacks, and 1 TS. (They basically removed the dessert from the QS, so that you can use it anytime for any qualifying snack, so you can still get dessert, or save it for a later time.

Thank you.

For TS, can I use my dessert for an app? I am wondering if it will be best for us to do this so we have it all paid out?
Not sure. Do my restaurants look ok?

Just wanted to say that Turf Club is awesome and you can use your snack credits at the bakeries in Disney Springs too.

I thought the DDP didn't change until 2017, maybe I heard that wrong

Thank you.

For TS, can I use my dessert for an app? I am wondering if it will be best for us to do this so we have it all paid out?
Not sure. Do my restaurants look ok?

No you may not use your dessert for an app. If you really don't want a dessert, you MAY be offered a simple side salad or cup of soup, but it is up to each restaurant to decide what, if anything, they will offer.

In case you didn't see the correction down thread, the 2016 DDP still has only 1 snack per night. The change doesn't happen until 2017.

If you don't do Frontera or pay OOP there (can't find if they take DDP), then you can use your DDP at Splitsville as you only have 5 credits used with what you have planned. However, you have a lot of meals planned for Disney Springs. I know you're staying nearby, but will you not be in the parks in the evenings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter