• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining & Park Packages?

billylen

Mouseketeer
I am planning on staying Saratoga Spring Resort in September (an exchange). I have stayed at the parks many times but never in the vacation clubs. Can anyone tell me are ticket and food packagers still available? If so any estimate on the costs associated with the stay?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

With DVC, there are no such thing as packages. I believe, even on an exchange, you can have the dining plan added to the reservation and then you would simply purchase tickets on your own.

The components are available, but they are not packaged as a unit. You may contact DVC Member Services with your RCI Exchange info. There are 3 Dining Plans available to DVC Members (and exchangers) if desired. Park tickets are separate, and may be purchased either through Disney or through any authorized discounter, like Maple Leaf tickets or undercover tourist.

The Quick Service Plan: includes 2 counter service meals and 1 snack per night of the reservation $34.99 per night per person, $11.99 for child age 3 to 9.

The Disney Dining Plan: 1 Table Service, 1 Counter Service, 1 snack per night, plus one refillable mug per person. $51.54 per adult per night, $15.02 per child

The Deluxe Dining Plan: 3 meals, your choice table or counter service, 2 snacks per night, plus one refillable mug per person. $85.52 per adult per night, $23.79 per child.

You will need to call and pre-pay for the dining plan through Member Services at least 48 hours prior to you check-in date. All dining plans must be purchased for all people in the traveling party for all nights of the reservation.

Disney's Magical Express (bus transportation to/from MCO and your resort) is also available at no additional cost. You would also call DVC to add this to your exchange.

As I'm sure your aware, there is a $95 resort services fee that you will have to pay after arrival.

While the dining plans are available, we find them to be a bit restrictive, and we find e spend less and eat better on our own out of pocket.

Disney's Magical Express (bus transportation to/from MCO and your resort) is also available at no additional cost. You would also call DVC to add this to your exchange.

As I'm sure your aware, there is a $95 resort services fee that you will have to pay after arrival.

As a new DVC member, this is something I havent come across, are you able to explain?

Thanks

Julie

As a new DVC member, this is something I havent come across, are you able to explain?

Thanks

Julie

As a DVC member this isn't something you would need to pay unless you are doing an exchange (a non DVC resort, cruise, etc.) For anyone trading into DVC from another time share there is a $95 fee.

Thanks

Julie

This would be for guests exchanging an RCI stay for a DVC stay. Regular DVC members don't pay this fee for a DVC stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter