Dining on the Magic....anyone heard about this?

DisneyDiva4ever

Always Disney Dreamin'
I was recently on a third party Disney website and noticed that under "Cruise News" it was posted that.....

"Casual dining on the Disney Magic is now full service rather than buffet."

Has anyone cruised lately that can clear this up for me? I am wondering if the Top-sider buffet is still the same 'ol operation? Or, has it changed to something other than a buffet? Maybe I'm reading this quote wrong... I'm not sure if this is a rumor or what it is. It seems strange. Am I in the dark here? Perhaps someone else has posted info about this. I'm new to the forum, help!

Thanks in advance for help on this topic!
:earsgirl:

There has been a few threads on this basically at Topsiders only, on the formal nights in the main resturants the alternative buffet service has been changed.

You now go in, sellect a starter, then order a main meal from a server, and it is cooked ofr you, and brought to you.

On sllected nights only and the food is simular to the choice in the resturants.

Thanks for the quick reply. I usually keep up with this kind of info. I guess I missed this particular change.

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter