dining lines super busy

janischa

Mouseketeer
ah, anyone else having trouble getting in ? it took me 30 minutes of facing a busy line, hang up, try again, and now i got it, they tell me, estimated wait time is less than 15 minutes... really ???
i could like beat myself, yesterday i got in quite easy, but as i couldn't decide I only made a number of my reservations, I reasoned it probably was so easy to get in because we're going in may, so it shouldn't be a problem to book the remainder today..... soooooooooo wrong of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, i console myself that even if i don't get what i still needed, i'm already pretty lucky with what i did manage to book so far.....

Yeah, I didn't even get put on hold yesterday, but today wait time estimated was 30 minutes

I was trying to get a Garden Grill spot someone cancelled. Must not be meant to be.

But I can't do it online because the computer I'm on doesn't support it. I usually call on my break at work because by the time I get home and get the children to bed, there isn't really anything being cancelled much.

i used my lunch break as well :-)
don't give up; i finally managed to get through and i got all exactly as i wanted :-) (well, only for the Cali grill i had to go in 20 minutes later than i wanted)
hope you get your wish list !!!!

Yes I was just on hold 43 minutes to find out Fantasmic VIP packages still aren't loaded for week of May 9th.. :((

yip, the fantasmic package i still need to book as well :-(
that means going through the whole ordeal again

I've been calling all week waiting for those Fantasmic packages to open up. Until today I never had any issues. It's almost like their phones lines went down this morning for a while? Then when it came back up there was a little backlog of callers causing long waits. The prompts changes today too - using press a number instead of speaking "reservations"

okay, i just called in again and today i was able to book my fantasmic package, for 17th may. but the lunch and dining times were like totally weird..... both mamma melrose and HBD lunch package at 15.10 or 15.15 and dinner at 15.30 ???????????????
i took the dining reservation for MM at 15.30, but i already know that we're not going to make the evening without having dinner again. gotta think about how we're going to reschedule now .....

Yes I was just on hold 43 minutes to find out Fantasmic VIP packages still aren't loaded for week of May 9th.. :((

I've been calling about the Fantasmic packages all week. I was able to get it this morning for Thurs May 12th.

yeah, called again yesterday and got a much better fantasmic package... now at 13.30 (not ideal, but happy to have it as it is.....) so all of you out there, if something's not available immediately, don't give up :-):banana:

Yeah, I'm having problems too - trying to book CRT online and can't get it to accept my dining plan, so I'm calling and I've been on hold for longer than the estimated wait already. Beginning to wonder if it is worth it, since I wasn't impressed with the food the first time we went, but my mom and my youngest have never eaten in the castle so here I sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter